Thursday, May 14, 2009




GRRRRR not only has my Shaw internet been down for 4 days forcing me to put all of my wonderful baking ideas and coffee shop stories on hold, but IT SNOWED THIS MORNING!!! It is the middle of May! When I looked out my bedroom window this morning I thought that my troublesome Lilac tree had finally bloomed. It didn't take me long to realize that all of the trees were white.  Luckily, I couldn't bring myself to plant anything last weekend for fear of frost. Perhaps I really am getting the hang of this mountain living.

Well, this can't be a long post as I am actually at a coffee shop using wireless internet to pay my bills before heading to work. But I am really looking forward to sharing the recipe for my yummy caramelized banana mascarpone cake. I will never make cream cheese icing the same again! Also last night was the amazing smoked meat party that I have been so looking forward to. I got lots of pictures of the homemade smoker and what came out of it...ALL FIVE KINDS OF MEAT...which, in the name of research of course, I tried. 



No comments:

Post a Comment